Numerous tax provisions now need to be considered in your 2012 tax planning as a result of the June 28 U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling on the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010. Indeed, the overall constitutionality of the law was decided based on Congress’ right to tax the American people… Read more
- Automated Business Designs Named One of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2017
- New Bullhorn Report: 75 Percent of Staffing and Recruiting Firms Anticipate Revenue Increases in 2018
- Chicago-based Arlington Resources, Inc. Acquired by National Workforce Solutions Provider Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc.
- Erecruit™, Bond International Software and TempBuddy Combine Under the Erecruit Name Bringing Together the Industry’s Most Complete Global Staffing Solutions
- Hiring Trends 2018: What’s Ahead for Staffing Firms?
WBL Tax Partner Kevin Hedrick spoke to the Atlanta Business Chronicle about the options available to staffing companies when it comes to implementing the Affordable Care Act.