Financing. It’s the lifeblood of a staffing company. A good financial partner can enable growth and allow you to focus on building your staffing business, while choosing the wrong partner can lead to endless headaches, unexpected costs and missed opportunities. But how do you know if you’re choosing a financial provider that will best suit… Read more
- Automated Business Designs Named One of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2017
- New Bullhorn Report: 75 Percent of Staffing and Recruiting Firms Anticipate Revenue Increases in 2018
- Chicago-based Arlington Resources, Inc. Acquired by National Workforce Solutions Provider Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc.
- Erecruit™, Bond International Software and TempBuddy Combine Under the Erecruit Name Bringing Together the Industry’s Most Complete Global Staffing Solutions
- Hiring Trends 2018: What’s Ahead for Staffing Firms?
Avionté Ranks Among the Fastest Growing Private U.s. Companies for 2012 Ranks No. 1074 on the 2012 Inc. 500|5000 Fastest Growing Companies with Three-Year Sales Growth of 294%. Eagan, MN, August 29, 2012 –(PR.com)– Inc. Magazine ranked Avionté number 1,074 on its’ annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies…. Read more
By Terri Roeslmeier, Automated Business Designs, Inc. Recruit using a cell phone? Why not? We seem to do everything else on our mobile devices. From groceries, to directions, downloading music, checking our bank account, emailing, texting, checking weather, checking time (who needs a watch) and sometimes we even talk on the cell. The bottom-line is… Read more
NEW YORK MARCH 11, 2013 – Atrium Staffing, one of America’s fastest-growing woman-owned staffing and managed services firms, announced today the winner of its first annual Supplier Diversity Award. Data Screening, background check and employment screening service provider, was recognized for its contribution to helping Atrium meet the changing demands of its business. The award… Read more
Tricom Funding, a financial services provider for the staffing industry, is pleased to announce a new partnership with Avionté, a staffing software technology company offering Applicant Tracking Systems.According to Julie Ann Blazei, President and CEO of Tricom Funding, “We sought to establish a relationship with Avionté because their technology solutions are second-to-none in the staffing… Read more