Bond International Software, the global staffing, recruitment, HR and Payroll specialists, announced the release of AdaptSuite 2.4 staffing and recruiting software with a wide array of enhancements for forward-thinking staffing and recruiting companies. The range of advancements to AdaptSuite’s sales, recruiting, and back office payroll/billing capabilities are focused on helping end-users be more productive in… Read more
- Automated Business Designs Named One of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2017
- New Bullhorn Report: 75 Percent of Staffing and Recruiting Firms Anticipate Revenue Increases in 2018
- Chicago-based Arlington Resources, Inc. Acquired by National Workforce Solutions Provider Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc.
- Erecruit™, Bond International Software and TempBuddy Combine Under the Erecruit Name Bringing Together the Industry’s Most Complete Global Staffing Solutions
- Hiring Trends 2018: What’s Ahead for Staffing Firms?
The All In AkkenCloud(TM) Users Can Now Easily Perform and Review Background Screening Results Securely From Within the Platform Akken, the staffing and recruiting efficiency improvement specialist, has partnered with Choice Screening, a nationwide Leader in pre-employment background screening solutions. Choice Screenings services help employers across the nation to streamline hiring processes by offering a… Read more
TargetRecruit is excited to announce a new integration with Monster, the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. The integration with Monster’s SeeMore platform, powered by their 6sense technology, will make TargetRecruit a much more robust recruitment software and enhance the program’s effectiveness and hiring efficiency. With this integration recruiters will be able… Read more
Bond International Software, the global staffing, recruitment, HR and Payroll specialists, announced the release of a white paper based on more than 300 survey responses from staffing and recruiting professionals about their perceptions of the impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on their businesses. The survey and white paper identified widespread uncertainty regarding ACA’s… Read more
With over 5,000 staffing firms and more than 200,000 recruiters relying on their software as their core applicant tracking and management system, Bullhorn has established itself as the clear frontrunner as the system of choice more third-party recruiters choose than any of its competitors. In a space saturated with startups, its 13 year track record… Read more