Corra Group is preparing for the seasonal escalation from accounting firms who are gearing up to prepare for the tax season. The El Segundo headquartered background checking service is offering a variety of employment screening searches, including international criminal and civil searches, as well as employment credit reports. “This is the time when accounting firms… Read more
- Automated Business Designs Named One of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2017
- New Bullhorn Report: 75 Percent of Staffing and Recruiting Firms Anticipate Revenue Increases in 2018
- Chicago-based Arlington Resources, Inc. Acquired by National Workforce Solutions Provider Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc.
- Erecruit™, Bond International Software and TempBuddy Combine Under the Erecruit Name Bringing Together the Industry’s Most Complete Global Staffing Solutions
- Hiring Trends 2018: What’s Ahead for Staffing Firms?
Small business owners with 1-10 employees are more optimistic about the economy than they have been in two years, according to the December 2014 SurePayroll Small Business Scorecard optimism survey. As many as 79 percent said they are optimistic, up from 70 percent a year ago and dramatically increased from an abysmal 55 percent in 2012. SurePayroll… Read more
AlphaStaff (http://www.alphastaff.com), a nationally-recognized Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provides scalable Human Resource services, payroll, workers’ compensation and employee benefits, and the Storage Business Owners Alliance LLC (SBOA) (http://www.theSBOA.com), the premiere buying group for self storage owners and operators nationwide, announced today the launch of a self storage-focused human resource group. We are proud to… Read more
InsightSquared, the leading provider of staffing and recruiting analytics, and Bullhorn, the global leader in customer relationship management software for the staffing and recruiting industries, today released a new infographic that provides details details around the major sales concerns, challenges, and opportunities sales leaders will face entering 2015. This survey of staffing and recruiting leaders and sales… Read more
– Today JobDiva Inc.® (www.JobDiva.com), the global technology leader in the staffing industry, announced winning top honors in every category it entered in the prestigious 2014 Mobile WebAwards Competition. JobDiva MyTime®, the latest in a growing suite of award-winning mobile applications, enables clients of JobDiva’s Talent Acquisition and Management solution to streamline time-and-expense reporting. JobDiva… Read more
For the second year in a row, Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) has recognized MBO Partners as the largest provider of U.S. independent contractor (IC) compliance and engagement services. SIA’s second annual “Contractor Payrolling and IC Evaluation and Compliance Landscape Report” provides a comprehensive review of companies providing payrolling, and independent contractor evaluation and engagement services. MBO Partners… Read more
Bond International Software, the global recruitment, HR and Payroll specialists, announce the release ofBond AdaptSuite recruiting and staffing software Version 3.0. This new release addresses the evolving challenges of the staffing and recruiting industry with five strategic improvements designed specifically to benefit the performance of front line staff and business operations. 1. Candidate Sourcing: Improving recruiter… Read more
The difference in the level of employee morale can oftentimes be traced to the level of human resources a credit union offers. Finding the right services for employees can be overwhelming; not to mention finding the right employees for open positions. LEVERAGE, an affiliate of the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates, offersHRx, a… Read more
Today, erecruit™ announced the release of Volume 1 of its eBook “Leadership Insights: Featuring SIA’s Staffing 100” as part of its thought leadership series designed to provide valuable content and thought-provoking ideas for customers and professionals in the talent acquisition and management field. erecruit, the leading innovator in enterprise staffing software, vendor management systems (“VMS”) and onboarding solutions, is the exclusive sponsor… Read more
Corporate Resource Services (NASDAQ: CRRS) (the “Company” or “CRS”), a diversified technology, staffing, recruiting and consulting services firm, today announced that its sales results for the week ending November 29, 2014, were a new milestone for the corporation. “CRS achieved record weekly sales of $23,115,000 for our staffing divisions last week and we are well… Read more