OPENonline, a leading provider of employment background screening services that is accredited by the NAPBS(R) Background Screening Credentialing Council will be presenting a HRCI-Approved, free webinar titled: “Do You Know the Basics of I-9 and E-Verify”. This interactive one hour event will take place on March 10, 2016 at 2:00 PM (EST). Form I-9 compliance… Read more
- Automated Business Designs Named One of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2017
- New Bullhorn Report: 75 Percent of Staffing and Recruiting Firms Anticipate Revenue Increases in 2018
- Chicago-based Arlington Resources, Inc. Acquired by National Workforce Solutions Provider Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc.
- Erecruit™, Bond International Software and TempBuddy Combine Under the Erecruit Name Bringing Together the Industry’s Most Complete Global Staffing Solutions
- Hiring Trends 2018: What’s Ahead for Staffing Firms?
Contemporary Information Corporation (CIC ), a trusted national supplier of information solutions for the multifamily housing industry, has achieved a pinnacle anniversary milestone providing tenant and employment screening excellence for 30 years including wholesale eviction and criminal data. Since inception in 1986, CIC’s superior employment and tenant screening solutions have been based upon their key… Read more
NOVAtime Technology, Inc. (http://www.novatime.com), provider of leading-edge time & attendance services, announced today its donation of 1,400 Touchdown Comfort football blankets for fundraising efforts to local community high schools. The Touchdown Comfort football blanket was designed, manufactured, and distributed by NOVAtime, and has received an official patent from the United States Patent and Trademark Office…. Read more
Agreement Maintains Unrivaled Job Solutions Across Nationwide Network of Local Media Outlets Monster (NYSE: MWW) and the Local Media Consortium (LMC) today announced the renewal of their alliance to distribute local recruitment content, job ads, career services and talent management solutions as pioneered by Monster through a growing nationwide alliance of leading local media outlets,… Read more
Automated Business Designs, Inc. has received national recognition as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Development Center-Chicago. Automated Business Designs, Inc. (ABD), developer of the Ultra-Staff staffing software, received national recognition as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Development Center-Chicago, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council… Read more
Terra Verde, a leading provider of cyber security and risk management solutions and its partner Tenable will be delivering a series of Executive Roundtables on how to communicate about cybersecurity and compliance topics in the boardroom and to executives. “Security and compliance are complex topics to understand. It is easy for subject matter experts to… Read more
Monster (NYSE: MWW) today announced that Monster Social Job Ads is now able to identify and serve recruitment advertising to both passive and active qualified job candidates across Facebook, the world’s largest social platform, in addition to Twitter. This integration of programmatic job advertising on Facebook uses exclusive professional information. “Monster Social Job Ads transforms… Read more
Fourth Quarter Highlights: Company Exceeds Expectations on All Profitability Metrics For the 6th Consecutive Quarter Adjusted EBITDA From Continuing Operations of $28.9 Million Increases 36% Year over Year and 3% Sequentially Adjusted EBITDA Margin From Continuing Operations Expands to 18.1% from 12.2% in Fourth Quarter 2014 and 16.8% in the Third Quarter 2015 Non-GAAP EPS of… Read more
● Tyler Sosin of Menlo Ventures joins BlueVine’s board of directors ● BlueVine increases its maximum credit line from $150,000 to $250,000 ● Rakuten FinTech Fund joins round as new investor; Oskar Miel to join as Board Observer BlueVine, an online factoring company providing working capital financing to small businesses, announced it has closed $40… Read more
Attendance on Demand, a technology company with more than 30 years of expertise in developing employee time and attendance solutions, announces the recipients of the company’s annual Channel Champion Awards. Channel Champion Awards recognize members of the Attendance on Demand nationwide sales and distribution channel for their achievements in sales, service, and growth in 2015…. Read more