Paragon Financial Group Salutes Millions of Temporary and Contract Workers During National Staffing Employee Week, Sept. 16-22
Paragon Financial Group, Inc., a factoring company for the staffing industry joins staffing companies across the nation in celebrating National Staffing Employee Week, Sept. 16-22, established by the American Staffing Association to pay tribute to the millions of Americans who are employed by staffing firms every business day.
“National Staffing Employee Week is a salute to the important and talented temporary and contract employees who make vital contributions to the nation’s work force and economy. We are honored to help support staffing companies across the country with their working capital needs,” said Chris Curtin, Paragon Financial’s National Sales Manager.
Businesses, according to ASA, tap staffing companies for quality talent in virtually all occupational sectors, from call center service representatives to skilled tradesmen to attorneys. ASA also reports that 79% of temporary and contract employees work full-time (35 hours or more per week), virtually the same as the rest of the work force.
And for those who are seeking their first job, re-entering the work force, or looking for something new, temporary and contract employment offers many benefits:
- Jobs: The staffing industry matches millions of people to millions of jobs every day; 2.91 temporary and contract employees work through U.S. staffing firms on an average business day.
- Flexibility: Employees can choose when, where, and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
- Bridge: Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a permanent job.
- Choice: Many people choose temporary and contract work as a preferred employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging assignments.
- Training: The staffing industry provides free training for millions of temporary and contract employees to help meet today’s demand for skilled workers.
“We’re proud to be involved in an industry that provides so many benefits to employees, to businesses, and to America’s economy,” adds Curtin.
ABOUT PARAGON FINANCIAL GROUP
For almost 20 years, Paragon Financial Group has provided working capital solutions to the staffing industry throughout the U.S. They serve small to medium-size companies through accounts receivable, invoice factoring, and purchase order financing up to $3 million per month in volume. Paragon Financial is a leading source for receivables financing, government contract financing, payroll funding, and purchase order financing. For more information, visit http://www.paragonfinancial.net.