Beacon Hill Staffing Group Streamlines Operations With Erecruit
erecruit, the emerging leader in enterprise staffing software for large firms, announced today that Beacon Hill Staffing Group recently deployed erecruit across all of its twenty-seven branches and specialty divisions to support its continued, market leading growth. Beacon Hill has experienced rapid user adoption, implemented best practice processes across the organization and reduced overhead costs in the onboard-fill-to-bill cycle with erecruit’s fully configurable and integrated solution.
Comments in the News “We are delighted to partner with Beacon Hill,” said Judd Hoffman, Co-CEO, erecruit. “From the outset, our team of staffing experts worked alongside Beacon Hill to understand business processes and drivers, infusing best practices that impact measurable, sustainable results.”
“erecruit is driving user adoption across our organization, as users see the benefits and experience how erecruit positively impacts their daily activities,” said Andrew Wang, CEO, Beacon Hill Staffing Group. “We recently achieved a major milestone, exceeding $200 million in annual revenue, and we are confident that erecruit will help us get to the next level, by providing a platform that allows us to continue to grow and scale at the speed we do business.”
Immediate business results include:
- Enhancing visibility across all branches and lines of business through standardized best practices and real-time reporting in erecruit;
- Simplifying the enterprise software footprint by consolidating multiple software applications with erecruit’s complete end-to-end solution, replacing Bond Adapt;
- Analyzing profit margins in real-time by division, branch, client, job type and individual levels;
- Increasing fill rates through faster, more intuitive search;
- Improving productivity with automated notifications and alerts that key individuals to revenue generating activities;
- Reducing overhead costs with automated commission calculations and reports directly within erecruit. Manually compiled commission reports that took Beacon Hill an average of 144 man hours each month to run now take minutes in erecruit.
By implementing erecruit, Beacon Hill has streamlined operations across all business functions including sales and client relationship management, recruitment, onboarding, time and expense management, pay/bill and reporting. erecruit’s flexible, modern application can be accessed from any browser on any device, enabling Beacon Hill’s sales and recruiting teams, candidates and clients to stay connected and productive while on the go.
About erecruit erecruit is the emerging leader in enterprise software designed for large staffing firms. To learn more about erecruit, visit www.erecruit.com.
About Beacon Hill Staffing Group Beacon Hill Staffing Group strives to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing. To learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group, visit www.beaconhillstaffing.com.