Eliassen Group Achieves Sustainable Performance Growth with erecruit
erecruit’s enterprise staffing software platform streamlines business processes and increases operational efficiency
erecruit, the emerging leader in enterprise staffing software for large firms, announced today that it has partnered with Eliassen Group, one of the fastest growing, privately held IT staffing and consulting firms in the nation, and deployed erecruit across all its locations nationwide. Eliassen Group has realized rapid end-user adoption, implemented staffing best practice processes and increased productivity gains with erecruit’s flexible and fully integrated solution.
Comments in the News
“Innovation and client service are at the heart of how both Eliassen Group and erecruit approach every client relationship,” said Judd Hoffman, Co-CEO, erecruit. “We are thrilled to partner with a leading IT staffing and consulting firm with such client and candidate focused services and rich history of success and growth.”
“Finding ways to create competitive differentiation in the staffing industry is a growing challenge,” said Dave MacKeen, CEO, Eliassen Group. “At Eliassen Group, we are committed to continuously training our people and working with technology platforms that enable us to perform our jobs efficiently and effectively, as key methods to sustaining competitive advantage. Partnering with erecruit completely addresses our CRM technology needs, providing a platform that facilitates the process of submitting the best candidate matches to our clients in a timely fashion.”
Immediate business impact includes:
- Increasing fill rates through faster more intuitive search, focusing recruiters to the most relevant candidates;
- Empowering Eliassen Group to continue its impressive growth by consolidating onto erecruit’s end-to-end solution, replacing its home grown system;
- Improving productivity with real-time dashboards that track against performance goals, driving users toward revenue generating activities;
- Enhancing control over business success through system configurability that uniquely aligns to Eliassen Group’s business drivers and goals;
- Staying in constant communication with candidates through email, text or phone directly in erecruit, quickening the match to placement process;
- Accelerating business impact through rapid end user adoption guided by focused joint training sessions;
- Minimizing risk with a devoted team of erecruit support and Q&A staff that understands Eliassen Group’s business and culture;
- Simplifying the user experience with a modern web and mobile interface.
By implementing erecruit, Eliassen Group has streamlined operations across all business functions including sales and client relationship management, recruitment, onboarding, time and expense management, pay/bill and reporting. erecruit’s flexible, modern application can be accessed from any browser on any device, enabling Eliassen Group’s sales, consulting and recruiting teams, candidates and clients to stay connected and productive while on the go.
erecruit is the emerging leader in enterprise software and VMS designed for large staffing firms. erecruit uses modern, standards-based technologies to provide a highly scalable and configurable solution that allows today’s best firms to put their clients, candidates and vendors at the heart of their businesses. To learn more about erecruit, visit www.erecruit.com.
About Eliassen Group
Eliassen Group drives the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting, Agile Services, Life Sciences Consulting, Workforce Management, Healthcare IT Staffing and Government Services. For 24 years, Eliassen Group has been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to drive their business forward. To learn more about Eliassen Group, visit www.eliassen.com.