Haley Marketing Launches Talent Showcase
Haley Marketing announces Talent Showcase skill marketing software
Haley Marketing, the largest website development, social and content marketing firm serving the temporary staffing and executive recruiting industries, recently launched a new software product called “Talent Showcase.”
Developed exclusively for the staffing industry, Talent Showcase takes skill marketing to a whole new level. It allows staffing firms to profile top candidates on their websites with a social media or online staffing style interface. Employers can browse available talent, and then submit a direct inquiry to the recruiter who is responsible for each candidate.
The Talent Showcase was designed to help staffing and recruiting firms place top talent faster by making skill marketing simpler and more effective.
How the Talent Showcase works:
- The user interface is custom designed to match the look of a staffing firm’s website.
- Recruiters define talent categories and add profiles of the top candidates they want to feature. If desired, photos can be included for each person profiled.
- Talent Showcase candidates can be promoted through the staffing firm’s website, email and social media.
- Employer inquiries go directly to the recruiter or staffing coordinator associated with each candidate.
Prior to launching the product, Haley Marketing tested the Talent Showcase with a commercial staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest. In the first month of use, the staffing company made multiple placements, and they found that candidates profiled were 20 percent more likely to get placed.
During the full 90-day Talent Showcase test, our client saw the following results:
- Three placements closed in the first month, two with new clients.
- One current client spotted a former top temporary and requested the employee back.
- Average of two new placements closed per month.
- Talent Showcase visitors spent an average of 4:18 on the website.
- 60 percent lower bounce rate for Talent Showcase than the rest of the website.
- Over 1,000 visitors entered the website through the Talent Showcase; 600 of which had never visited this firm’s website before.
- Talent Showcase visitors’ conversion rate was 65 percent higher than all other visitors to the website.
- Over 2,500 page views in the Talent Showcase.
- Talent Showcase candidates were 20% more likely to get placed.
Talent Showcase Yields Increased Placements and More
According to Haley Marketing CEO, David Searns: “Haley Marketing continually strives to find new ways to make great marketing more affordable. Our Talent Showcase is a very low cost way to simplify skill marketing, place top talent faster, deliver better service to both employers and job seekers, and of course, make more placements.
“Haley Marketing’s initial users have also experienced a couple of unexpected benefits,” continues Searns. “By putting more emphasis on skill marketing, our clients have identified internal training gaps which, once addressed, further improved recruiters’ performance.”
About Haley Marketing Group
Haley Marketing provides website development, email and content marketing, social media marketing and strategy consulting to the staffing industry. The company provides services to more than 800 staffing and recruiting firms throughout the world.
Haley Marketing’s mission is to make great marketing more affordable. The firm’s clients range from solo recruiters to larger staffing and recruiting organizations with regional, national and international offices.
Haley Marketing’s services include:
For more information, contact Haley Marketing at 1.888.696.2900.