Haley Marketing announces the return of “The Affordable Creative Act”
Haley Marketing, the largest website development, social and content marketing firm serving the temporary staffing and executive recruiting industries, just announced the return of “the other ACA –
The Affordable Creative Act.”
The Affordable Creative Act is a limited-time promotion on a wide range of Haley Marketing’s most popular services. The ACA contains three “clauses” designed to help companies increase sales, enhance recruiting and fill more job orders.
Google’s April 21 algorithm change, commonly referred to as “mobile-geddon,” negatively impacted every staffing and recruiting firm without a mobile optimized website. With mobile traffic representing from 20 percent to as high as 50 percent of a staffing firm’s web visitors, having a mobile-friendly site has become essential.
The Affordable Website Clause offers staffing and recruiting firms a significant savings on a new website.
All of the websites offered with this promotion include:
- Fully responsive designs optimized for mobile devices.
- Free content management
- Free blog setup
- Free mobile plug-in to further enhance the mobile experience.
Search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing are key drivers of employer and job seeker traffic, but only for those firms with an active strategy for creating and sharing content. The Affordable Blogging and Social Media Clause offers big savings on blog writing and social marketing. These services include:
- A strategic content plan developed for each client.
- Monthly blog writing (4, 8 or 12 custom-written posts).
- Optimization of the blog posts.
- One-to-one coaching from a Social Media Marketing Advisor.
- Free updates to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
- Free call-to-action banners.
Content marketing is often called the art of selling…without selling. This clause offers a big savings on HaleyMail, the only comprehensive content marketing program created specifically for the staffing industry.
- Monthly email newsletters for clients and candidates.
- Quarterly eBooks, videos, podcasts and other rich media content.
- Seasonal eCards and staffing promotions.
- Hundreds of educational articles for both employers and job seekers.
- Drop-offs and other sales tools.
- Landing pages for lead capture.
- Monthly follow-up tips and sales coaching.
- Free startup!
The Affordable Creative Act delivers great marketing…and a great price.
According to Haley Marketing CEO, David Searns: “At Haley Marketing, our mission is to make world-class marketing more affordable. Our ACA provides a incredibly cost-effective way for any staffing firm to improve their web presence, rank higher on search engines, get more return from social media, and attract more clients and candidates.”
About Haley Marketing Group
Haley Marketing provides website development, email and content marketing, social media marketing and strategy consulting to the staffing industry. The company provides services to more than 800 staffing and recruiting firms worldwide.
Haley Marketing’s mission is to make great marketing more affordable, and the firm’s clients range from solo recruiters to larger staffing and recruiting organizations with regional, national and international offices.
Haley Marketing’s services include:
For more information, contact Haley Marketing at 1.888.696.2900.