Bibby Financial Services Closes 80 Deals Totaling More Than $43.3 Million in Q2 2015
Bibby Financial Services closed 80 new deals in the second quarter of 2015, seven of which were more than $1 million each:
- A $7.5 million factoring facility to a Canadian skilled IT staffing firm
- A $7 million factoring facility to a packaging manufacturer based in the Midwest
- A $6.5 million asset-based lending facility to an international clothing manufacturer based in Florida
- A $6 million asset-based lending facility to an Atlanta IT staffing and consulting firm
- A $1.36 million asset-based lending facility to a Georgia-based wood truss and wall panel manufacturer
- A $1 million factoring facility to an Arizona-based manufacturer of medical supplies
- A $1 million factoring facility to the Canadian arm of a global distributor of electronic goods
The company expects continued demand for its asset-based lending solution through the remainder of 2015 and into 2016. “We are committed to offering our customers flexible financing solutions tailored to their finances and needs,” says Leigh Lones, Chief Executive Officer of Bibby Financial Services, Americas.
About Bibby Financial Services
Bibby Financial Services, a worldwide market leader in business cash flow solutions, supports businesses of all sizes with flexible, customized financing solutions. With its asset-based lending and factoring products, the company provides clients access to the working capital needed to grow and support their businesses. Bibby Financial Services is proud to have helped more than 8,900 clients grow their businesses by providing nearly $1 billion in funding across the globe. It operates offices in seven North American cities and 16 countries. Bibby Financial Services is a subsidiary of The Bibby Line Group, a privately held company established in the United Kingdom in 1807. For more information, please visit www.bibbyusa.com or www.bibbycanada.ca.
(404) 214-0722 X 110