Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. More than 11,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Headquartered in Boston, with offices around the world, Bullhorn is founder-led and employs more than 1,100 people globally. To learn more, visit www.bullhorn.com or follow @bullhorn on Twitter. View full listing
Bullhorn’s Engage 2017 to Deliver Strategies that Accelerate Business Growth in ‘The New Relationship Economy’
WHAT: Engage 2017
WHEN: Wednesday, June 7-Friday, June 9
WHERE: The Sheraton Boston Hotel, 39 Dalton St., Boston, Mass. 02199
WHY: Engage 2017 is the only recruitment industry conference that explores the opportunities and challenges associated with accelerating business growth by engaging customers, talent, and leaders.
Presenting the theme of “The New Relationship Economy,” the three-day event will feature more than 40 business leaders, industry experts, and practitioners who will share their strategies for taking the industry – and its respective businesses – forward. Three inspiring keynotes will include:
- General Ann Dunwoody, author of “A Higher Standard: Leadership Strategies from America’s First Female Four-Star General,” who will discuss leadership strategies gleaned throughout her nearly four decades in the military. Her motivating keynote will go beyond philosophy to truly tactical advice from her on-the-ground leadership experience.
- Steven Levitt, co-author of four New York Times best-selling books, including “Freakonomics,” and the William B. Ogden Distinguished Service Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago, who will share counterintuitive stories that will enlighten, illuminate, and inspire attendees. The guiding principles that define his work – the belief that simple questions can lead to startling conclusions and that data can tell surprising stories if you know where to look – will have profound implications for staffing firms and leaders.
- Tim Sanders, New York Times best-selling author of “Dealstorming,” “Love Is the Killer App,” and three other hit books, who will speak about the importance of collaboration in business culture. Businesses that focus on sharing knowledge, kindness, and time with coworkers, customers, and partners will build better relationships and achieve better results.
In addition to the keynotes, there will be more than 25 actionable breakout sessions through the following tracks:
- Engage Candidates – Attract and retain top talent and maximize your recruiting effectiveness
- Engage Customers – Pull in prospects, win new business, and foster strong prospect and customer relationships
- Engage Leadership – Build a sustainable and successful organization guided by mission and purpose
- Engage the Future – Navigate the fast-changing landscapes of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and digital disruption and their impacts on business relationships
- Engage Bullhorn – Get the most out of your current – or future – Bullhorn investment
- Developer – Learn how to leverage Bullhorn’s powerful platform with its custom applications, dynamic career portal, and evolving APIs
Engage 2017 will award winners in the inaugural Bullseye Awards for Staffing Innovation, sponsored by ClearEdge Marketing and Bullhorn. The Bullseye Awards honor the people and organizations in staffing who have transformed their businesses through innovation and excellence in sales, recruiting, operations, and technology implementation.
There will also be a multitude of chances for unparalleled networking, including the “Taste of Boston” party – hosted by CareerBuilder.
Platinum sponsors for Engage include CareerBuilder, CloudCall, First Advantage, Indeed, and Kyloe. To register for Engage 2017, please visit http://engage.bullhorn.com. To participate in the conversation online, use #BullhornEngage.
Bullhorn is the global leader in CRM and operations software for the staffing industry. More than 7,000 staffing companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to drive sales, build relationships, and power their recruitment processes from end to end. Headquartered in Boston, with offices around the world, Bullhorn employs more than 600 people globally. The company is founder-led and backed by Vista Equity Partners. To learn more, visit www.bullhorn.com or follow @Bullhorn on Twitter.